Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A Valentine's Day In Solitude ..

I ,
I won't let it die ,
Blindfolded hounds ,
Chasing foxes in the mist ,
You ,
You were an opportunity ,
One that I missed ,
And I miss you ,

Ice cream cone melting ,
Drip ,
By drip ,
By drip ,
I start to fade ,
Into obscurity ,

There's no chance in forgetting ,
Why ,
I still ,
I will ,
Always wait ,
For you to be ,

My Valentine ..

Bless your heart ,
And your newborn child ,
And your good man standing next to you ,
It's still hard ,
Revelations that I find ,
Are the only things pulling me through ,

This day ,
Alone ,
Without you ..

I ,
I can't let it sink ,
Telltale signs of hopelessness ,
Comes in the form of a recluse ,
Bound to his bedroom ,
Rehashing past times and old conversations ,
The medium are the photographs ,
The culprit is you ,

There's no chance in forgetting ,
Why ,
I still ,
I will ,
Always wait ,
For you to be ,

My Valentine ...

No comments:

Post a Comment